Warren Buffet Quotes
Dec 21,2013 0 Comments
Some inspiring quotes of Sir Warren Buffet.
1. It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.
2. If anything, taxes for the lower and middle class and maybe even the upper middle class should even probably be cut further. But I think that people at the high end – people like myself – should be paying a lot more in taxes. We have it better than we’ve ever had it.
3. Risk is a part of God’s game, alike for men and nations.
4. Time is the friend of the wonderful company, the enemy of the mediocre.
5. Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.
6. Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.